Because of the new GDPR upgrade, cookie consent is now a very important issue nowadays. It’s good practice for your site that use a cookie consent for your visitors. It increases the trust and sincerity of your site.
How to insert Cookie Consent Widget
Like any other Elementor widget, you can drag and drop this widget into your websites.
The content layout consists of :
- Messages – cookie content box text edit.
- Button text – You can change the button text.
- learn more button text learn more button URL – you can put your details description pages URL or any other URL here.
- Cookie content position – most important feature, you can set you cookie content div on for different locations like –
- top full width,
- right bottom corner,
- left bottom corner or
- full-width bottom to show.
- Title show Cookie content title.
- Cookie expiry days settings – how many days you want to set the cookie on the user’s website.
Style the content Div
You can change the color, message font color, and the button easily from the style tab. You can change:
- Background color
- Text color
- Learn more color
- style,color, padding,margin,border-radius & typography.
- Padding – widget padding options.
- Margin – widget margin options.
- Z-index – to set this widgets z-index
- CSS ID – to give it custom style or scroll navigation.
- CSS class – custom style class
- Enable parallax
- Motion effect
- Entrance Animation – widget appearing animation.
- Background – Full widget background color settings.
- Border type (solid, dashed, dotted)
- Hover – can set background color, font color
- Box shadow – gives the widget more lucrative. You can change color, opacity, verticle and horizontal shadows length.
- Custom Positioning
- Responsive – this feature gives the Elementor page builder the next level freedom. You can set which widget or column you want to show on different devices.
You can also check our video tutorial on our youtube channel: